This is a short howto on localizing the ovirt engine user interface. The intended primary audience for this howto is translators:
- Create an account on Zanata
- Login on Zanata
- Request to join your language group, this usually takes a few hours or up to a day
- See the list of languages being translated within Zanata oVirt project
- If the language you want to translate is not yet included in the project please ask for it to be added sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As soon as you joined your language-group and oVirt has that language added, you can start translating on the Zanata web interface for oVirt project.